Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We have arrived.

Well, we made it to Paris in two seperate peices. After a 48 hour run of no sleep, we arrived in the City of Lights with 6 cranky hours to kill with what felt like 5,000 lbs. on our backs; a fact that will undoubtedly impact our opinion of the Picasso Museum when we recount our Parisian memories. We do not have an internet connection in Paris, so we are sitting at an internet cafe in the Latin Quarter. One thing the French and Americans do have in common is the unmistakable smell of body odor and snack foods within the internet cafe walls, so all is not lost. We will begin posting pictures of the adventure when we get a wifi connection in the next few days. Gotta go, crepe time.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Rad. Say hi to the creeps for me. I meant to say 'crepes'.

kirby oiseau said...

i know yer sleeping now but i hope you had a crepe for me.

Unknown said...

Kirby says "No fair". She wants to be there (she's standing in my office behind me). I say a fair is a thing with rides and a livestock..

dad

Gina said...

Glad you arrived safe - miss you already and looking forward to more posts. Love you both! Auntie G

Anonymous said...

I think you both need to avoid showering for a few days, then head to the most crowded subway route available.

have some cheap champagne for me and I'll have some expensive for you . . .

scott

Unknown said...

Waiting to hear from you! Know you must be having a fantastic time .. wish I was there! Have a glass (or bottle) of whatever you are drinking for me! ;)

Grandma Betty

kirby oiseau said...

i need new updates. k, thanks.

Jenna said...

Any creative uses of peanut butter and its, um, accessories yet?